Check out this weeks Featured linkups.
Here’s how to do it.
1. decide the size you want your pillow
2. You will need to cut of 3 pieces of fabric. For a Euro pillow sham I cut the front piece 27 inches square, 1 back piece I cut 27×13 inches, and the other I cut 27×20 inches. That way you can have an envelope type place to stuff your pillow into.
Straw Painted Rainbow Craft
The Keeper of the Cheerios
Paypal Gift Card Giveaway
Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, crafts, decorating, fashion, makeup, health & fitness, recipes, mommy moments — anything at all, as long as it is family-friendly.
- Please visit some other bloggers and make some new friends and say hello to old friends..
- Please leave me a comment , I love to hear from you.
- Please Link to your family friendly post
- I’d love for you to grab my party button for your blog party site but it’s totally optional
- Please No adult content blogs
- Please do not add links to shops or selling websites (they will be deleted from the party)
- Giveaways are always welcome.. Add your giveaways to Sew Crafty Angel’s Pinterest Community Giveaway Board too.