11 Random Facts
- I have a serious addiction to cheesecake. I can eat it any time, any place.
- I was raised on the island of St. Croix.
- I can crack the big toe on my right foot over and over again! (I think I may have arthritis in that toe)
- I get headaches very easily — I can get a headache from wearing shades, pulling my hair into a ponytail, wrapping my hair at night — just about anything putting pressure on my head will give me a headache.
- I love scary movies, but I’m afraid of the dark. Weird, right?
- Fall is my favorite time of the year.
- I love the cold and snow, which is strange because I was raised on an island.
- I have not one creative bone in my body, although I wish I did.
- I love going to free community events; there’s so much you can do for free!
- My eye color tends to change when I’m extremely upset. I have heard that they turn a cloudy gray color.
- My son is the boy version of me when I was a child. It’s actually pretty scary to have him look and act like me! 🙂
3. How often do you cook during the week?
4. What’s your favorite Fast Food or eat out place?
5. Where would your dream vacation destination be?
6. Do you prefer baked or mashed potatoes?
7. What is your dream car (if you had no Kiddies to worry about toting…lol)?
8. What was your favorite extracurricular activity as a teenager?
9. What was your first job?
10. Most embarrassing moment?
11. Team Tea or Coffee crew?
Here are my 11 blogger nominees! You ladies rock!
- Jessica at The Wondering Brain
- Stacey at This Momma’s Ramblings
- Angela from LeMoine Family Kitchen
- Sara at Sweet Silly Sara
- Shelby at It’s Always Sonny
- Kimberly at Being a Word Smith
- R.F. Dietz at Diz Mommy
- Michelle at The MaMade Diaries
- Jan at An Ideal Mom
- Maritza from Surprise You’re A Mom
- Denise from Adventures of a Jayhawk Mommy