Recently, I was asked a question that I honestly didn’t know how to answer…
How do you balance everything?
- Prepare as much as you can the night before.
Also, I love daily themes, so it helps to plan how my week will look.
Right now, I have a few themes (and blog hops) on my blog, including:
- What’s For Lunch Mommy? Wednesdays and Sundays
- Sponsor Spotlight – Saturdays
- Guest Posts – Thursday
- Turn It Up Tuesdays blog hop – Tuesdays
- This Momma’s Meandering Mondays – Mondays
- My Favorite Posts SHOW OFF Weekend Blog Party – Friday
- Social Media Sundays – Sundays
The same goes for everyday life — why try to do everything in one day when you can stretch it out in a few days. Another tip I’ve learned from experience. You’ll be able to remember and appreciate so much more.
Therefore, I had to make it fun. Micah and I have tons of fun getting messy and working together to fix a meal. Even if the meal is just some nuggets and french fries, he is my little helper. I cut the potatoes; he will lay it on the cookie sheet. I put the french fries in the oven; he throws out the potato skin.
It just makes the entire process fun and easier. Plus, we get some much needed quality time together. I can’t really complain about that. I hope that this will instill a love of cooking for Micah that will last a lifetime.
And those are just some of the tips that I use to allow me to manage this juggling act called life. Hope it will help you as well!